<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
Careful...if you start collecting dogs like you do toys... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Careful...if you start collecting dogs like you do toys... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Andyman:
Careful...if you start collecting dogs like you do toys... [img]wink.gif[/img]
That's great!!! Congrats [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Pugs are better in pairs, hell get a whole army of them [img]wink.gif[/img] They are the coolest little dogs. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I want this dog.Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
Since you got Lucy I've been thinking about getting a pug when we'll buy a house.
Black one are even cuter if it's possible
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I think they look like Ewoks, Wicket would be a good name for one
![]()
I'd name it Satan, but that's just me.
Ming is just as friendly and loving as Lucy. and they make almost a matched pair. my next one, and there will be a next one, will be a black one. They are just beautiful. Almost anyone that gets a pug usually ends up with more than one. You would totally understand if you ever had one around for a while.
Bookmarks